1 undergraduate or 2 graduate student mentored by the Ishaq Lab for this publication.
- Suzanne L. Ishaq, Francisco J. Parada Flores, Patricia G. Wolf, Carla Y. Bonilla, Megan A. Carney, Amber Benezra, Emily Wissel, Michael Friedman, Kristen M. DeAngelis, Jake M. Robinson, Ashkaan K. Fahimipour, Melissa B. Manus, Laura Grieneisen, Leslie G. Dietz, Ashvini Chauhan, Ashish Pathak, Sahana Kuthyar, Justin D. Stewart, Mauna R. Dasari, Emily Nonnamaker, Mallory Choudoir, Patrick F. Horve, Naupaka B. Zimmerman, Ariangela J. Kozik, Katherine Weatherford Darling , Adriana L. Romero-Olivares, Janani Hariharan, Nicole Farmer, Katherine Maki, Jackie L. Collier, Kieran O’Doherty, Jeffrey Letourneau, Jeff Kline, Peter L. Moses, Nicolae Morar. 2021. Introducing the Microbes and Social Equity Working Group: Considering the Microbial Components of Social, Environmental, and Health Justice. mSystems. accepted.
- Dankwa2, A.S., U. Humagain2, S.L. Ishaq, C.J. Yeoman, S. Clark , D.C. Beitz, and E. D. Testroet. 2021. Determination of the microbial community in the rumen and fecal matter of lactating dairy cows fed on reduced-fat dried distillers grains with solubles. Animal. accepted.
- Ishaq, S.L., A. Hotopp2, S. Silverbrand2, J.E. Dumont, A. Michaud, J. MacRae, S. P. Stock, E. Groden. 2021. Assessment of pathogenic bacteria transfer from Pristionchus entomophagus (Nematoda: Diplogasteridae) to the invasive fire ant (Myrmica rubra) and its potential role in colony mortality in coastal Maine. iScience. Accepted May 4.
- Ouverson2, T., Eberly, J., Seipel, T., Menalled, F., Ishaq, S.L. 2021.Temporal soil bacterial community responses to cropping systems and crop identity in dryland agroecosystems of the Northern Great Plains. Frontiers in Sustainable Food Systems 5:75. No Impact Factor. Article.
- Invited submission to Plant Growth-Promoting Microorganisms for Sustainable Agricultural Production special collection.