Presentations of Ishaq Lab research at scientific venues is listed here.
- Ishaq, S.L. “Framing the discussion of microorganisms as a facet of social equity in human health”, inVIVO Planetary Health 2020 meeting, The Jun 17-20, 2020 in Amsterdam, Netherlands meeting was cancelled, and is being redesigned as a virtual conference in Dec 2020.
- Hotopp, A., Silverbrand, S., Ishaq*, S.L., MacRae, J., Stock, S.P., Groden, E. “Can a necromenic nematode serve as a biological Trojan horse for an invasive ant?” Entomological Society of America 2020 (virtual). Nov 15-18, 2020. (invited)
- Ishaq, S.L. “Framing the discussion of microorganisms as a facet of social equity in human health”. 3rd annual Institute of Health and the Built Environment Consortium meeting (virtual). Portland, OR. May 2020. (invited)
- Ishaq, S.L. “Moose rumen microbes and their relevance to agriculture and health.” American Fisheries Society + The Wildlife Society (AFS+TWS) meeting. Reno, Nevada, US. October 2, 2019.
- slides with presentation notes: tws_2019_sue_ishaq_moose
- Ishaq, S.L. “Raising feedlot cattle with good microbes in mind” (“Cria y engorda de ganado con buenos microbios en mente”). XXII UANL-Engorda de Bovinos en Corral Symposium. Monterrey, Nuovo Leon, Mexico. October 1, 2019.