Presentations of Ishaq Lab research at scientific venues are listed here.
A full list of presentations involving Dr. Ishaq’s work.
- Ishaq*, S.L.”Framing the discussion of microorganisms as a facet of social equity in human health”, inVIVO Planetary Health 2020 meeting. (revised to virtual) Dec 2020. (invited)
- Ishaq*, S.L., Hotopp, A., Silverbrand, S., MacRae, J., Stock, S.P., Groden, E. “Can a necromenic nematode serve as a biological Trojan horse for an invasive ant?” Entomological Society of America 2020. (revised to virtual). Nov 15-25, 2020. (invited)
- Ishaq*, S.L. “Framing the discussion of microorganisms as a facet of social equity in human health”. 3rd annual Institute for Health in the Built Environment Build Health 2020. (revised to virtual) Portland, OR. May 2020. (invited). Video.
- Ishaq, S.L. “Moose rumen microbes and their relevance to agriculture and health.” American Fisheries Society + The Wildlife Society (AFS+TWS) meeting. Reno, Nevada, US. October 2, 2019.
- slides with presentation notes: tws_2019_sue_ishaq_moose
- Ishaq, S.L. “Raising feedlot cattle with good microbes in mind” (“Cria y engorda de ganado con buenos microbios en mente”). XXII UANL-Engorda de Bovinos en Corral Symposium. Monterrey, Nuovo Leon, Mexico. October 1, 2019.